Hello all!It appears that Atlassian updated their JIRA Software (8.20) and JSM (4.20) EOL.https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/atlassian-support-end-of-life-policy-201851003.htmlhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-8-20-long-term-support-release-change-log-1086401004.html--------------------------Documentation previously read October 19th, 2023 as the software version EOL.Honestly this is great news for a extremely busy work environment such as mine. More time and more breathing room is welcome.However, my application is still reading the previous EOL date in its Supported Platform health check.Naturally, I will yield (and insist) upon what Atlassian has officially published. That being said, its enough for confusion and uncertainty. How can I get my JIRA app to refresh / update this to the present information (December 31st)?
Hi Matthew, I'm guessing it's something that didn't get updated when they changed the date. I would suggest opening a ticket with support (support.atlassian.com/contact) and have them update the dates wherever the mobile app is pulling them from.
Hope that helps.
I jumped the gun. JRASERVER-74262 was submitted for a similar issue. I would suggest putting a comment on that ticket for your versions as well.
Also make sure to vote for and watch it for updates. As we're getting closer to February I don't know the timing of fixes.
I am seeing the same thing. Are your plugins up-to-date?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.