I need the ability to know how long a user has been logged in. Does it make sense to find the report in JIRA? If it is available, then where do I look. If it is not available, then does it make more sense to review the database logs?
Hi @Joshua Indech,
Actually the only date captured in JIRA is the user's last login. You can see when he last logged in but you can't know when he logged out.
Do you mind sharing with me why you need to know this time? Maybe we can find a work around for it.
Thanks @Georges MOUBARAK [Infosysta]
I need the time because I need to understand how long my users are using the system to assist with systems and process optimization.
For this, users can log their time on the tasks they are working on. Otherwise you can't have the time they have spent logged in to JIRA.
Understood. Thanks @Georges MOUBARAK [Infosysta]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.