Hi,
I would like to set up a basic pipeline to check my R package after I made a push or pull request.
The reprex I generated leads to a download loop of the pacman and remotes packages, until the process crashes due to memory limitation and the packages not being available.
The interesting thing is, that the packages always get downloaded with any R command I try.
I already tried rocker/tidyverse and rocker/verse with different versions. Nothing helped.
This is my reprex:
image: rocker/r-base:latest
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: 'Test'
script:
- Rscript -e 'print("Hello")'
As long as I don't use any R commands my pipelines are working.
My final goal is to have a working pipeline that checks the package
image: rocker/verse:4.3.1
definitions:
caches:
site-library: /usr/local/lib/R/site-library
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: 'Document and check'
caches:
- site-library
script:
- Rscript -e 'options(repos = c(CRAN = "https://cran.rstudio.com/"))'
- Rscript -e 'install.packages(c("remotes"))'
- Rscript -e 'devtools::install(upgrade = "Never")'
- Rscript -e 'devtools::document()'
- Rscript -e 'devtools::check()'
Thank you.