Hi,
I am trying to add the prisma twistcli tool in bitbucket pipeline.
I am getting the following error when my twistcli command is executed:
Get "http://unix.sock/version": dial unix /var/run/docker.sock: connect: no such file or directory
this is my command looks like:
./twistcli images scan --address <prisma_console_url> --user <access-key> --password <secret> <Image name>
I searched about this error and it is related to the docker.sock file which twistcli need in order to run the scan.
hence I tried with adding the following line in my script:
docker run -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock <image-name>
but when I use this the pipeline is stuck at :
[notice] 1#1: start worker process 36
I also wanted to know that when I am running the same command with --containerized option it is running successfully but the image which I want to scan is not scanned by the twistcli. So what is actually the use of --containerized option and in this case which image is scanned by twistcli
Kindly please help if someone is already implemented this solution