We've noticed that sometimes we have to publish draft on workflows more than once to get them to work. Should we publish the draft after each change? Is there a limit to how many changes you can publish at one time?
Draft workflows per se are NON-ACTIVE unless you publish them. So if you want your changes to be ACTIVE (applied to the workflow), you should always publish them. There is no limit, you make as many changes as you want to a Draft workflow and all those changes will only be applied once published.
Hi Vicki,
it may seem to be published later on. I experienced this as well.
Question to all: Could it be, that the published workflow in specific cases only affect new created issues - after published workflow?
Can you give an example on what did you experience for this?
I experienced this behaviour when I modified some transition actions, for example post action. But I am very sorry, I can't remember exactly.
An elusive bug, we'll catch that someday.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.