My company is running Jira Software as a Data Center. Is it possible to add Jira Product Discovery to our setup? Or can I make the necessary automation via the API and run an instance of Jira Product Discovery on the Cloud?
Hello @Dominik Burger ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Jira Product Discovery is cloud-only.
While there isn't a way do directly connect your Data Center Jira to Jira Product Discovery using Application Tunnels (yet), you can use the Jira Cloud REST API to create Ideas (issues) as seen here.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery/Create-ideas-with-the-Jira-Product-Discovery-API/td-p/2485371
Hope this helps!
Hi @Dominik Burger
Welcome to the community. This is Majid @ Exalate.
You can run JPD in a Jira Cloud instance and sync it with your DC instance to get the best of both worlds. I posted a similar solution for JPD and GitHub issues here.
Hope it helps.
Thanks
Majid
@Dominik Burger hey there. I'd like to add an alternative approach to the JPD and Jira Cloud integration. It's a no-code tool called ZigiOps. It's fast and easy to use, and can be easily customized.
Regards, Diana
Hi,
is there any update related to this integration?
We are switching from Productboard to Product Discovery and I can't believe this wouldn't be possible.
How Productboard is solving it via IPs:
https://support.productboard.com/hc/en-us/articles/360056319114-Integrate-with-Jira-self-managed-server-on-prem
@Dominik Burger we have just released plugin that enable that. Please find out Jira Product Discovery integration with Jira Data Center is live!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.