Dear Bitbucket Community,
I have a question regarding branch restrictions - I created new branch restriction via the API. The group which I white listed for push has also rights to delete or rewrite the branch. If the restriction is created via the interface, those settings are not marked by default and I would want to disable them via the API. I looked for flags, related with the custom settings, where they appear when are in use, but I did not find anything. This is the payload which I use with POST request to create the branch restriction:
{
"type": "branch",
"branch_match_kind": "glob",
"users": [],
"groups": [
{
"slug": "my-team",
"type": "group"
}
],
"kind": "push",
"pattern": "elena-branch",
}
)
Even with default_permission and account_privilege flag, the permissions for delete and rewrite branch histrory are still active:
{
"branch_match_kind": "glob",
"groups": [{
"default_permission": "read",
"account_privilege": "read",
"name": "my-team",
"slug": "my-team",
"type": "group"
}],
"kind": "push",
"pattern": "elena-branch"
}