Hi all,
Context: We have a JSW project for change management. There are two fields this depends on: Approvers (for assigning the appropriate approvers) and Approved By (for capturing the name of who provided approval on a transition). A validator ensures that only individuals in the Approvers field can select the Approve transition. A Scriptrunner post function then copies the user's name to the Approved By field and a comment is added to the ticket for date/time stamp purposes. This is the solution we created in order to capture multiple approvals in a JSW project. Both the Approvers and Approved By are multi-user fields.
Problem: I created a filter that the Approvers can use to see which issues are awaiting their approval:
project = ITCM AND status in ("Awaiting CAB Approval", "Emergency Approval") AND Approvers = currentUser() AND "Approved By" != currentUser()I received reports that sometimes this filter works as expected and other times it does not. If I remove the "Approved By" != currentUsers() portion of the filter, the results always work appropriately. But users need to be able to easily see which items they have not yet approved.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you!