I've tried to use every method I know. Like valid ID, email, and number but the hacker still got back the acc. Please I need help. He's black mailing me and scamming other people.
I can't use those methods twice so I can't do anything rn. Please I need your help.
Are you talking about your Atlassian Cloud account?
That should be connected to an email address. Are you still in control of the email account?
Sorry, it was my fb account. The hacker removed my number and e-mail address from my account sir.
This is a user forum for the Atlassian Jira product, not Facebook.
I found this page about dealing with hacked Facebook accounts.
https://m.facebook.com/help/203305893040179
I'm sorry, I found this website when I searched on how to retrieve my fb. I thought someone could help me here. Thank you for your advice btw. I appreciate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.