Hi! Quick question! What I am trying to do is make a formula where I count all the children that are missing story points writing that total count in a sentence. I then display the total count at the Epic level.
"xx out of zz" where xx is the children that are missing story points and zz is the total children. Currently, what I have below in the code block is working but it counts children of ALL issuetypes and ALL statuses.
My question is this: how can I filter out for status = open and issueType = story?
If there is a better way of writing this out, please let me know! This is my first time using structures
if issuetype = "Epic":
if (COUNT#children{"Story Points"} - COUNT#children{columnSP} == 0):
"All stories are pointed"
else :
concat(COUNT#children{"Story Points"} - COUNT#children{columnSP}; " out of "; COUNT#children{"Story Points"})
columnSP = column that displays the number of stories that have story points