G'day, training & certification group!
Quick heads up for you that tomorrow, Wednesday Sep. 20, at 5:30 pm PT / 8:30 pm ET Atlassian certification team members @Suzanne Veljanoski and @Joanna Thurmann will be joining the Las Vegas user group to chat about all things Atlassian Cloud Organization Admin. 👀 🙌Â
Â
Sign up here to learn more about the value of Atlassian's newest professional Certification, Atlassian Cloud Organization Admin, and how to prepare. Gambling tips not automatically included with attendance. See you there! 🎲
Excited for this one as I have an October 31 date to pass my ACP-520 by! I'll be joining from the train after the NYC ACE event tonight.
It exceeded expectations! Now I hope to exceed expectations on the exam with the right study plan in place. Thanks for arranging @Jaime Netzer, @Joanna Thurmann and the Vegas chapter captained by @Stephanie Bryant!Â
I'm so glad @Andy Gladstone . You can do it! Let us know afterward!
Thanks for sharing the recorded session with us, @Stephanie Bryant. That helps a lot and I am looking forward to my test in December 2023.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.