Ran the JIRA Integrity Checker and Incorrect State error message appeared, JRA-4241, but I can't seem to find any documention of what causes the error.
Did anyone else encounter his message before?
Thanks!
It refers to the original bug report - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-4241
It usually comes when the state was modified directly in database or something. Since you are on onDemand (as per your tag), that might not be the case. Maybe a workflow transition errored out!
You can fix it using intergrity checker and keep watching to see if it is recurring!
Nic, thanks for providing the original bug report.
Thank you for your response Jobin!
I read the comments in the bug report to see if the error was resolved or if it can be resolved. Would you happen to know if Atlassian plans on resolving the bug or are they just responding with the Integrity Checker?
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Hi Nic,
I'm facing error in issue creation in one of my project under my org. JIRA account.
The error is :
We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered into one or more of the issue fields. If this situation persists, contact your administrator as they'll be able to access more specific information in the log file.
Issue type : User story
Solutions Applied :
1.Checked whether the post functions are correct. yeah,its correct and in proper order.
2.Performed re-indexing, there is no issue captured after re-indexing.
after performing this steps my issue persists.
3. I have carried out database integrity checker and got error as same as JRA-4241.
Please do suggest the solution steps for me if possible.
I referred this link "https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-4241" but nothing is able to figure out.
Regards,
Sunandha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.