I recently added (and then removed) a few mandatory fields in SUP creation page. However, I still see an error while creating a ticket asking for one of the fields which even do not show up on the screen.
Hi @Himanshu Bansal ,
The root cause field is probably mandatory in your field configuration. So go to the 'Support issue field configuration' scheme and change it from mandatory to optional.
It is supposed to be mandatory. But it is not associated with the create sup page. Why do I see an error there?
How can we have a filed associated with 2 screens. While it should be optional on one screen, it has to be mandatory on the other.
I have such a field in my setup but unable to figure out how
Kindly help.. it is a priority issue at my end.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.