I cant import more than 10 bitbucket projects in my JIRA
Thanks for your support
When you authorized your JIRA instance to connect to Bitbucket, were you logged in as a user with permissions to access more than these repositories (in Bitbucket)? The list shown is based on what that user has access to. If your logged in user has full access to more than these repositories, please come to support with the details so we can give you a hand.
ok it's weird I'm the Administrator and i've got full access
Please come to support then with your username and the team id you are trying to import from.
My user name: Jonnyking76
My team name: iprospect_ca
Is this OnDemand or Standalone JIRA?
OnDemand
Would you mind opening a support ticket with support.atlassian.comin the OnDemand project? We'll need to take a closer look at your environment in private.
Ok I'll open a ticket in the OnDemand project
Do you want an access to my Jira environment ?
Once you open the ticket we'll work with you privately to gain the necessary access.
Fixed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.