I forgot my password
It takes a couple of hours to get the email back to reset password
By that time the reset link has expired
This has occurred 3 times now please someone help
Hello @Terry Ulanch
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Just to confirm, are you trying to reset a password for your Atlassian Cloud account?
Is the account with the issue under a different email than you used for the account you are using to post to this community?
thanks for replying.
The issue for the first 3 request of a new password emails was the time it took for the email to arrive in the yahoo inbox. The first 3 attempts did not arrive for about 1 hour or more after the request. When I then clicked on the link in the slow emails it would say the link had expired.
The 4th time I tried it I got it the response email back in minutes and was able to reset the password.
All is good now
Was very weird.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.