Today all attempts to push to my server have failed, and the error message at the point where the deployment fails says this:
ssh: connect to host $SERVER port 22: Address not available
lost connection
✖ Deployment failed.
The last time I pushed to the server the deployment was successful, but it gave a warning message:
!!! WARNING: This is probably not the right ssh server!
It may be painfully slow as a result.
Please check the member interface for the correct ssh hostname to use with your site.
I'm not sure how long that message has been showing up, but it wasn't there are year ago.
How do I fix this? I haven't made any changes to my configuration since the last time it worked.
my bitbucket-pipelines.yml file looks like this:
image: atlassian/default-image:3
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Deploy artifacts using SCP to PROD
deployment: production
script:
- pipe: atlassian/scp-deploy:0.3.3
variables:
USER: $USER
SERVER: $SERVER
PASSWORD: $PASSWORD
REMOTE_PATH: '/home/public'
LOCAL_PATH: '${BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR}/*'