Is the some example exist forHow to get attachments files added from transition screen by ScriptRunner script in validator or post functionAdding attachment is not mandatory
Hi @uvo3 main public name
Could you please provide more information?. In your description, you mentioned:-
How to get attachments files added from transition screen by ScriptRunner script in validator or post function
What do you want to do with the Attachments? Do you want to download it somewhere, or do you want to add the attachments to an email?
Kindly clarify so I can provide a sample solution.
Thank you and Kind regards,Ram
Hello,I'm working on the script developing for sending comment and attachment to another system by soap api. Currently I implemented send comment and last attachment (calculated by creation time) in post function. I'm confusing , because the requirement for attachment is not mandatory field. I didn't find any ways to find approach getting file added to transition screenThanks in advance if you have any idea.
I'm going to use getAttachment method for last added file .The problem is how to find which files was added.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.