Hello,
I am using SQL query to fetch data from `jiraissue` table and the "Component" column is returned "NULL" for all rows. I appreciate any advice on how we can retrieve the component info from jirraissue table. Thank you.
Best regards,
Amir
Hi @Amir Shojaei , welcome to the community and thanks for your question.
I found this other question that has the code for how to search for Components in SQL, have you tried this already?
sql query to retrieve all component in jira databa... (atlassian.com)
SELECT count(ji.id), c.cname FROM jiraissue ji INNER JOIN nodeassociation na ON ji.id = na.source_node_id INNER JOIN component c ON na.sink_node_id = c.id GROUP BY c.cname
This link also has a link to another question with a similar discussion / some other suggestions - Solved: How to query JIRA db by component in SQL? (atlassian.com)
I hope this helps you.
Cheers
Thank you very much!
You're very welcome! Good luck
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.