Hello!
I'm migrating an old wiki system to a Confluence system and i'm very happy with the standard possibilities Confluence offers. But i've run into a problem while migrating lots of similiar articles.
I have migrated a list of function descriptions into Confluence and now i wish to add a quick links bar to each of these function description articles. First i looked for a macro or plugin of any kind, but no dice. Next i tried the Confluence CLI to make a batch find and replace thing, but i can't get it to work.
I am certain i can achieve want i want with the CLI. I can change a single article just fine, but i will need some kind of query to select all child pages of an article, i've seen an example wich changes everything in a space, but thats not specific enough for me. I'm not familiar enough with the querying mechanism to force anything out of it, so any suggestion is very welcome!
Thanks in advance!