I often encounter connectivity issues when fetching repositories from Bitbucket. The connection often gets stuck and requires multiple retries, with a failure rate exceeding 50%. When a successful connection is made, I receive the message:
**Warning: Permanently added 'bitbucket.org,104.192.141.1' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.**
However, when the connection fails, no error message is displayed, and it remains stuck indefinitely. This issue significantly impacts my work, and I'm experiencing quite a bit of frustration.
Scenario 1: I encounter this issue when performing Git operations, such as git pull origin test.
Scenario 2: I face this problem when running Ansible to fetch repositories from Bitbucket. I need to fetch four repositories in succession, which makes it prone to failures, ultimately preventing me from executing my tasks.
SSH Configuration:
My SSH configuration for Bitbucket is as follows:
bashCopy code
Host bitbucket.org
AddKeysToAgent yes
IdentityFile ~/.ssh/bitbucket_work
Validation Files:
I have both bitbucket_work.pub and bitbucket_work as relevant authentication files.
I have also executed ssh -Tv git@bitbucket.org, and sometimes it succeeds, while other times it gets stuck at the following point:
OpenSSH_8.2p1 Ubuntu-4ubuntu0.5, OpenSSL 1.1.1f 31 Mar 2020
debug1: Reading configuration data /home/allen/.ssh/config
debug1: Reading configuration data /home/allen/.ssh/kapitoai/config
debug1: /home/allen/.ssh/config line 3: Applying options for bitbucket.org
debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: include /etc/ssh/ssh_config.d/*.conf matched no files
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 21: Applying options for *
debug1: Connecting to bitbucket.org [199.19.56.1] port 22.
Your assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.