Dear all,
I am currently in the process of configuring our application procedure in JIRA Service Management.
I intend to utilize the "request participants" field to notify employees that they have been assigned to an application and can access the applicant's resume and input necessary information from there.
We have planned two application dates involving different colleagues. To accommodate this, I've created two custom issue fields where I can specify these colleagues. However, for some reason, my own name keeps getting populated in one of them (1). I have been unable to change this, and it appears to be locked.
Interestingly, in the default "request participants" screen provided by JIRA itself, I can enter other colleagues and accomplish what I intend to do (2).
I'm puzzled as to why it's not possible to select any colleague in the custom field I created using the "request participants" mode (1), while it's possible to do so in the default field provided by JIRA (2).
Best regards,
