Hi!
I noticed a few earlier post related to what I am experiencing, however I just can't figure out how to fix it.
So. We have a few projects in Jira - few of which we want specific customer invited to those projects - but only those. Whenever I invite a customer to a project either Team-managed software or Team-managed business they get automatically added to a group - jira-workmanagment-users-XX-XXXX. Which is a default access group, and this group has access to all projects.
The only way we figured out we could "fix it" - is by making all the other projects private. However we do have one project which is Company-managed software, and we can't make this project private.
The invited users also want access to the Service Desk - a Service management project, but here the user can't be able to see everything, but only create issues (bugs, feature etc).
So. To shorten: Whenever I invite a user, I want this user to only have access to the project invited to, and the option to create issues in the service management project.