Hi, Team
How to read workflow status name "To-Do" in Jira using groovy (ScriptRunner), then convert into string and compare the value?
Hi @Arunajyothi Samala
Check this community question which might solve your query.
Thanks
Hi @Vishal
Thanks for your reply, sorry for the missing details earlier. I am trying to use this in a behaviour script. Could you please let me know what changes I would need to make to be able to read status of the current issue? I have already tried the following but couldn't get it to work.
try this instead & see if it works
if (value >=20000 && underlyingIssue.getStatus().name == "Status Name")
Thank you @Vishal It is working for me.
I have three conditions for my scriptrunner behaviour script.
1. If value >= 20,000(For this condition , the issue is not yet created, this condition is for create screen)
2. If value >= 20000 && underlyingIssue.getStatus().name == "To-Do")
3 if value < 20000
I need to show fields and make them required when shown
I need to hide them and make not required when they are not shown
I need an if, else if, else statement here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.