Hi, Team
I have 43 new fields in a Project which has one issue type.
We have ScriptRunner Behaviour logic for fields to pop up on user input.
1. 5th field, this is number field, if the user inputs >20,000, next 10 fields pop up, if it <20,00 only three fields
2. 18th field, Yes/No Single select drop down, if user selects "yes", next 10 fields pops up
3. same as 2nd point for another field.
Now the problem is,
We have workflow statuses as To-Do>Submitted>Approved>Denied>Re-open.
1. When the user is moving the issue from "To-do" to "Submitted", I want to make the fields that user selected as required. How Do I store user input while creating and making it required during the transition?
2. When the user is moved to "submitted", all the fields the user gave input should be read-only, Fields shouldn't be editable once it is submitted.