I have a requirement for a filter that returns issues that are linked to an "Epic" but not to a "Story" Issue type. Can anyone provide a solution to this?
Hi @Pete P
This would show all issues that are linked to an Epic (via Epic Link) but have no other issuelink types.
Project = XXX AND "Epic Link" is not Empty and issueLinkType is Empty
However you will be missing all issues that are linked to an Epic and or other items (including story). In this case you will probably need extended logic or some iterations if you wish to retrieve all issues linked to an Epic and others except Stories. Still trying if I can find a way through Automation but wanted to share this one already.
Thanks for quick reply.. @Wouter van den Berg I don't see "Epic Link" as something I can filter on. I get this red message:"Field 'Epic Link' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it."
Always forget to look at the upper right corner. Then you probably don't have Epic Name either do you?
Ah... more specifically I need a filter for issues that are linked to (a specific issue # which happens to be of the "Epic" issue type) but aren’t linked to a "Story" issue type.Sorry for miscommunication...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.