Hello,
I have two questions:
Is the List View functionality available in the Data Center version?
If not, Is there any good alternative that we can use in the Data Center version?
Thanks!
JXL provides a very similar UI and experience. See: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224710/jxl-table-sheets-hierarchy-structure-sum-up-issue-editor?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Or another popular alternative: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1225075/excel-like-tables-for-confluence-spreadsheet-and-chart?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hi, @Pedro Araujo
Welcome to Atlassian Community
Are you talking about list view for issues, found by JQL query?
If yes - there is a switch to change between issue and list view.
Hi @Evgenii ,
I am talking about this functionality: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/what-is-the-list-view/
Oh, I understood. You're talking about list of issues in team-managed project.
There's no built-in opportunity to show such list in projects in Jira DC, but you can Plans or Structure plugin.
Thanks! JXL is really the most close alternative that I saw. I will use this one.
Thanks for your feedback.
Hi @Pedro Araujo, @Aron Gombas _Midori_
thanks for mentioning JXL! I'm obviously somewhat biased, but yes, JXL should provide you with all features of JWM's list view, plus much more.
For context, JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of advanced features, including support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting. This is how it looks in action:
@Pedro Araujo, any questions just let me know!
Best,
Hannes
Hi @Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira ,
We are trying to have this plugin available for a small group of users within our organization.
Is there any flexibility to buy a certain number of licenses initially and not buy the full licenses based on the total number of JIRA users being used within our organization?
Thanks.
Pedro
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.