I've been using Jira Service Management for a while now and what I fail to still understand is how a service desk team can effectively be managed on the platform?
I would like to know how other teams:
- Effectively manage time for agents: How are you able to manage the tickets for multiple agents working in a JSM project?
- Determine work spent on tickets: How are you measuring time taken and agents working on tickets?
- Overall issue management: How are you able to ensure tickets are worked on in a logical order?
- What automation do you find to be most valuable? simple to advanced automation rules.
- How do you monitor and improve performance? Reports and dashboards usage.
I'm not looking for addon marketplace app sales people to bombard me with offerings, i'm looking for real world people providing info and evidence on how companies manage a service desk with JSM.
Would love feedback on any or all of the questions above from real service desk users.