Hello there!
I'm having some issues with my Jira board which has 4 columns, namely To do, In progress, Not happening, and Done. Whenever I close a sprint, the tickets that are marked as Done are moved to the new sprint. I have recently discovered that this is because my Done column was not on the right side, so I moved it to the last position. However, the problem still persists.
Currently, I have Done tickets from my last sprint on my new sprint, which are marked as Done and it looks like they belong to both sprints. We've been using this Jira board for almost three months now and this issue only started happening when I added a column called 'Not happening' in the last sprint.
As a solution, I tried to remove the Not happening column, but the issue is still there. I'm not sure what to do next, so I'm seeking some advice. Can someone please guide me on the steps I should take to fix this issue?