Hello guys, Bitbucket pipelines were working really very good. I was on vacation 2 weeks and didnt deploy anything that time. When I arrive I detected that Pipiline is failed every time. I thought that it happened after my changes, but after I tried to build my another branch which was working, and its failing also. I ran the command with verbose and detected that I am getting really very strange error:
```
<span>> NX Unknown package manager: undefined</span>
<span>HookWebpackError: Unknown package manager: undefined</span><span>at makeWebpackError (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/webpack/lib/HookWebpackError.js:48:9)</span><span>at /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compilation.js:3068:12</span><span>at eval (eval at create (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/tapable/lib/HookCodeFactory.js:33:10), <anonymous>:71:1)</span><span>at fn (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compilation.js:481:17)</span><span>at _next0 (eval at create (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/tapable/lib/HookCodeFactory.js:33:10), <anonymous>:69:1)</span><span>at eval (eval at create (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/tapable/lib/HookCodeFactory.js:33:10), <anonymous>:82:1)</span><span>at eval (eval at create (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/tapable/lib/HookCodeFactory.js:33:10), <anonymous>:14:1)</span><span>-- inner error --</span><span>Error: Unknown package manager: undefined</span><span>at getLockFileName (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/nx/src/plugins/js/lock-file/lock-file.js:109:11)</span><span>at /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/@nx/webpack/src/plugins/generate-package-json-plugin.js:42:64</span><span>at fn (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compilation.js:479:10)</span><span>at _next0 (eval at create (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/tapable/lib/HookCodeFactory.js:33:10), <anonymous>:69:1)</span><span>at eval (eval at create (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/tapable/lib/HookCodeFactory.js:33:10), <anonymous>:82:1)</span><span>at eval (eval at create (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/tapable/lib/HookCodeFactory.js:33:10), <anonymous>:14:1)</span>64
```
Trying to fix this problem second day, but cannot understand what is happening.
I am using NX for monorepo. I have two react and one node apps there. Node is working good. Problem happens to both react apps.