Hi, everyone!
For context: I have a Linux server in my company with its public access and I am integrating Jenkins with Bitbucket Cloud, I already have everything installed, Jenkins works if I do a manual build from the portal. The problem comes when I create my Webhook in Bitbucket for Jenkins to run automatically. I am receiving the following error that I show you below. I have already configured all the IPs with Outgoing that I have read in the documentation that I have to place them in the whitelist of my firewall, that is done. I don't know what else to do if I'm missing some step, I'm placing the URL wrong, if you can help me please.
My Firewall: FORTINET
This is my webhook URL:
HTTP status: -3
Request time: 16 minutes ago
Headers
| X-Cache | MISS from ip-10-18-21-83.us-west-2.compute.internal |
| Server | squid |
| Connection | keep-alive |
| X-Squid-Error | ERR_CONNECT_FAIL 110 |
| Vary | Accept-Language |
| Mime-Version | 1.0 |
| Content-Length | 3155 |
| Date | Fri, 08 Sep 2023 21:14:34 GMT |
| Content-Language | en |
| Content-Type | text/html;charset=utf-8 |
| Via | 1.1 ip-10-18-21-83.us-west-2.compute.internal (squid) |