Hi,
I have two accounts, account-A and account-B. I'd like to use the username of account-B for account-A, and stop using account-B.
Can I safely delete account-B and reuse the username for account-A?
Regards,
Floris
G'day, @florisvde_temp
Welcome to the community!
My suggestion is first to change the username in Account-A, which will free up the username, and then update the Account-B username.
Once done, then only proceed with the deletion of your Account-A.
Cheers,Syahrul
Changing the username didn't free it up for use in the other account.
Should I also change the workspace ID to something else for account-B, as that is the same as the username of account-B?
(You have account-A and account-B switched up.)
Hey @florisvde_temp
Looks like you may have personal workspace and if that's the case yes, you have to rename the workspace name and username to free up the name
Regards,Syahrul
Thank you, that allowed me to change the username of account-A.
However it seems I'm not able to register the workspace ID for account-A that I used for account-B. Does that take some time to free up, or is that not reusable?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.