Hello,
We are using Jira Server 9.4. Since some weeks, we have realized that Jira Server tries to connect to https://api.atlassian.com:443/flags/api/v2/frontend/featureFlagValues although we did not configure it to do so. Unfortunately, authentication fails because of invalid credentials, according to the error message. But the credentials for the proxy-user are valid! Now the server admin wants to know where this call comes from so that he can prove the credentials provided there, but we haven’t managed to locate the place. That’s why I am asking for your assistance, fellow community members.
Thanks
Hi,
Did you get an answer to this? We are working through upgrading our Jira and Jira SM and I've noticed the attempts to access the url in the logs. Our servers are isolated from the internet so will fail no matter what.
Experienced the same issue.after taking the exemption to access the URL, issue resolved.
I suspect disable internet option may also resolve the issue.
Manage Apps ---> Settings --> uncheck Connect Internet for apps.
You can try once.
I can confirm that disabling connect to internat for apps does not resolve this issue. Our servers are isolated from the internet.
Likewise. Our servers are isolated from the internet, and we do not have the apps enabled to to connect to Internet.
No Response.But I opted to access the URL along with Marketplace Access.
Issue resolved.
We are still seeing this in Jira DC 10.3.10. Our environment is not connected to the Internet, so this will never, ever work. It just fills our logs with errors.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.