I want to delete the words I have tagged before from the history.
For example ; I want to clear the word "general" , "fail_1" that I marked in the image from the history.
How can i do this ? Can you help me please ?
Hi @Şeyma Çolakoğlu , you will need to use JQL to search for all issues that contain a specific label and then you will need to remove that label completely from all issues.
sorry, , cant understand. I found the issues with the labeI wanted to clear from the history with jql. what do i do next ? I don't want to delete issues. I want delete label history
thank you very much.
In order to remove a label from the drop-down the label must not exist on any issue. In order to accomplish this, you need to open each issue that has the label and remove the label. Once all issues have been updated to remove the labels then and only then will the history not reflect the label. I cannot recall if the absence is immediate after removing all occurrences or not.
One more thing, obviously, if you do not want this label to be removed from some issues then you cannot force it to disappear from the drop-down.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.