I'm facing a strange behavior with the following Release Report:

Here is the scenario:
The Release has a start date of May/23 and a Planned Release Date of Sep/27. During this time, the Planned Work reached 576 Story Points. Until today, the team was able to resolve 433 story points with 143 story points remaining to be completed.
So, in this scenario, assuming the calculations from the documentation for the Predicted Release Dates, seems that we have the following:
433 story points completed in 76 working days (from May/23 until Sep/06), the average is 5.69 points/day. However, considering the 143 story points left and the avg of 5.69/day, we have 25 days to complete the remaining points.
But, here is the problem, the predictions of my graph show the following:
Predicted Release Date: 22/Sep/23
Predicted Release Date (Optimistic): 21/Sep/23
Predicted Release Date (Pessimistic): 25/Sep/23
This is where the things are strange. If I assume the 25 days to complete the remaining, it is far from completing till 25/Sep/23. It should be sometime around 06/Oct.
Am I missing something?