Hey everyone,
I'm looking to create the following Jira automation:
- When any ticket is in the status "I'm Open" for exactly 40 minutes, automatically create a ticket
I understand the automation part of it, just having trouble writing a JQL query. Here's what worked for me on first attempt:
project = "XYZ" AND status = "I'm Open" AND status CHANGED BEFORE -40m
The above query within the automation rule created the ticket automatically on first attempt, but when I tested it again it won't create additional tickets automatically. I'm assuming this is because it recognizes more than one ticket over time through that JQL query, thus, not following through with the automation.
Below is a similar JQL query I created that works as well, but is for issues that are greater than or equal to 40minutes:
project = "XYZ" AND NOT status CHANGED AFTER -40m AND status = "I'm Open"
In short, I'm simply looking for a way to modify one of the JQL queries above to grab an EXACT time (i.e. =40m). I've read that JQL cannot grab exact times, but is there a work around via automation that could do this?
Thanks for the help!!