Hi,We have an public Jira server and a private Jira server. I would like to use the private Jira server to create our overall Portfolio plan, but this one would need to be linked to projects located in both the public and the private servers. Is that possible ? I guess no, but then can the federated feature solve this maybe ?https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/federating-jira-managing-multiple-instances-461504624.htmlKind regards.Julien Fritsch
OR can this add on be used to solve this ? What is the best approach & solution do you think ?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.intenso.jira.plugins.synchronizer/server/overview
I'm in much the same position
I have one Atlassian Cloud account I control, which includes various projects and boards, mapped and managed via portfolio. One of our suppliers has given me access to a project they are running for us on their cloud account, but which does not have portfolio.
I'd like to include this project, as accurately as possible, in my Portfolio roadmaps. Is there an easy way to accomplish this?
I'm assuming my options are:
- Give up and move (export/import) the whole thing to our account- A regular manual export/import- An automatic export/import- Some kind of amazing JIRA bridge that brings it all in
I suspect I'm stuck with option 1 or 2, but I'd love to be proved wrong!
Hi,
It looks like the Federation cannot help here and that the plugin I suggested work on local instance, not cloud ones. So it yes, 1 and 2 looks to be the way, maybe 3 can, I'm not sure.
Julien
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.