Hello all!
I'm Halina and I recently joined the Atlassian Community.
I've just discovered the fun Watercooler group has to offer... (Example: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Watercooler-discussions/Friday-Fun-Share-your-funniest-work-related-memes/td-p/2411382).
To be honest, before joining, I didn't expect such a light-hearted content here, but I'm all for it!
Please share all-things-fun of the community with me, maybe your own Friday Fun posts?
Happy to be a part of the community!
@Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_ welcome to the Watercooler! Why don't you consider signing up to be an author of a Miscellaneous Monday post? There are still a number of openings through December.
Look out for Friday Fun each week as well.
In the Welcome Center you will find Welcome Wednesday and Throwback Thursday threads to participate in as well.
Enjoy!
Thanks @Andy Gladstone ! I would love to be an author of the Miscellaneous Monday post - do I have to have the author privileges to participate? I reached level 3 badge and asked to receive them here. When do you think it will happen?
@Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_ - Welcome to the community and welcome to the Watercooler. I just posted a new Friday Fun if you want to chime in with your favorite pic you took this week! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Watercooler-discussions/Friday-Fun-Drop-Your-Favorite-Picture-You-Took-This-Week/td-p/2472344
@hanna looks to me like you should be able to contribute! Let me know what date you would like and I'll get you signed up!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.