When I am using this url it is not giving the full reponse as which is shown in the document of bitbucket cloud. Is there any reason why this is happening ?(document link: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-pullrequests/#api-repositories-workspace-repo-slug-commit-commit-pullrequests-get)
curl --request GET \ --url 'https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/commit/{commit}/pullrequests' \ --header 'Accept: application/json'
This is how I am getting my output but whereas in the document it is showing a lot more .
{"type": "paginated_pullrequests","values": [{"type": "pullrequest","id": 15,"title": "userStory.java created online with Bitbucket","links": {"self": {"href": "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/ck-mux-bitbucket-connector/bitbucket_repo/pullrequests/15"},"html": {"href": "https://bitbucket.org/ck-mux-bitbucket-connector/bitbucket_repo/pull-requests/15"}}}],"page": 1,"pagelen": 50}
Hey @Akshara Anilkumar
Welcome to the community!
I can reproduce the same response as you, so I am checking this internally to see if the endpoint has a bug.
As a workaround, I believe if you use the `?fields=` options to get the fields you need, it should return the desired outcome, so please try it and let me know if that works.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi @Syahrul
Thankyou for the reply. Actually its working when the endpoint is given like this: https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/ck-mux-bitbucket-connector/bitbucket_repo/commit/6114c34588678f9c4b30580c85c558e5801ae0c2/pullrequests?fields=%2Bvalues.merge_commit
Is it possible to resolve this bug as soon as possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.