Has anyone successfully imported Automation Rules from Server to Cloud?
I have followed the steps to export my automation rules from Server (Automation for Jira) as JSON files. I was then able to import all JSON files to my Cloud sandbox for testing our upcoming migration.
The end result is that there was about 30% where I was not able to enable the automation rule in Cloud, or if I was able to enable the rule and run it, it would error out with "No transitions found for user. Ensure that the rule actor has permission (including issue security levels) to see issue and perform transitions."
I have verified that the role of (atlassian-addons-project-access) does have access to all actions in the project.
I am curious if there is a trick that I am missing, or if it is best to simply recreate the automations in Cloud and not import them from Jira Server.