Is it possible to export insights from a Jira Product Discovery project? I can't find an easy way to do this.
Hi @Jonathan Rossy ,
Export Jira Product Discovery data to Excel and GSheets
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-product-discovery/docs/export-jira-product-discovery-data-to-excel-and-gsheets/
Hi @Ollie Guan
I tried this, but unfortunately, I'm only able to export the insight count for an idea and not the content of the insights.
As you mentioned, JPD is a new product. I checked the marketplace and the public issue tracker, but there is no more valid information.
I see you are using Standard Plan, please submit a request to support team.
In fact, our Better Excel Exporter app works well with Jira Product Discovery.
Because JPD doesn't provide extension on its UI, you have to:
Not every detail will be perfect, but most will be, and we will release the official support soon!
(Discl. it is a paid and supported app developed by our team. Free for the first 10 users.)
I'm adding a vote to having this capability in JPD as it would open up ability to analyze Insights better both in terms of numbers and content.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.