Hello,
I am new at Jira Work Management (Cloud) and trying to switch from other Task management solutions (like ClickUp etc.).
Anyhow, I have found the challenge about creating 100+ different Tasks that are recurring.
Some of them are for accounting project / department, like post daily invoices etc., some of them are weekly Sales project activities, some of them are every 2 months etc.
I see automation option, but it is too complex to have in each project, different automations with different task topics, descriptions, and different recurrence behavior.
Use Jira Work Management for task management | Jira Work Management Cloud | Atlassian Support
Is there any other solution / alternative for simple task recurring (auto changing the start/due date of Jira task is enough for me). Or clone the task for next defined period.
Or by using free add-on (if needed)
Any suggestions / experience on this?
Thank you, Kind regards