I want to send my master branch for review, how i can send my branch for review for my manager after the pull request.
Hello @Sreehas.Gade
How about adding your manager to the list of reviewers in your branch pull request?
Shouldn't the review happen before merging into master?
we already merged into the master and currently in my repo there is only master branch and there are no more changes in the repo, yes, I can add but i have to send him the files for review, how i can do that?
"i have to send him the files for review, how i can do that?"
Create an archive and email them to him.
I still think this is very counter intuitive. Send a link to the merge into master so that the person can log in and view the changes there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.