Hello! Any help would be appreciated please.
I created a team managed project - basically a social media calendar.
I created a custom field - Social Media platform (multiselect checkbox)
Custom field shows up when I open the issue card, and I am able to select multiple platforms. But when I go to the board view and customize the card to show details, it doesnt show up as an option to select.
I need to be able to show which platforms we need to work on and also be able filter by platform too.
It also does not show up as an option on the list view when I try to add columns.
we are on the free plan because there's still less than 10 of us using Jira at the moment.
If this is not doable, what options do I have to be able to use multiselect (aside from Labels cos we are already using labels for another option)
Thank you for the help.