Hello, I have a hierarchy of labels to the defects we create in JIRA, something like following:
- Main project
- Module of a main project
- Module 2 of a main project
- Submodule 1 of module 2 of a main project
- Another main project
- Module 1 of another main project
- Module 2 of another main project
Let's say that we have a defect for the submodule, in that case I am adding the following as the labels: main-project-name, module-name, sub-module-name.
Now I have a requirement of getting all these tickets on to a Confluence page, organize the defects according to their belonging.
I am currently thinking to add a JQL Table macro with query to fetch main project labels (please see that it also fetches all modules and submodules). And I want to add table filter macro in such a way that, user must have the ability to filter by main project, AND module, AND also sub module.
I am finding it difficult to achieve this using filters. Is there any other macro that can help me get this bifurcation?