👋 Hi Community friends!
We’re happy to announce that you’ll be able to filter by last updated in quick search beginning September 4th 2023.
The status changing from to do to in progress
A comment being left on the issue
A field being updated e.g. a label being added or removed
Â
Efficiency - You can filter right from quick search and avoid having to go to advanced search.
Consistency - You may have already been using it in Confluence, now you’ll be able to use the same filter in Jira.
Awesome! Leave a comment on this page and we’ll get back to you.
I hope I get access soon. My instance hasn't been updated yet.
This is really helpful enhancement, kudos to team
Very useful! Thanks for adding!
Very useful, thanks a lot
I do like the addition, though it feels disjointed with Advanced JQL. I have always wanted advanced JQL integrated into the search bar so maybe that is the future.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.