Hello @丁林杰
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Is there an entry under the Audit Log section for the time that you set the rule to run?
If so, expand that entry. It will provide messages about what happened when the rule ran.
I don't speak the language shown in your image so I cannot determine what the rule should have done. I can determine that you scheduled it to run at 8:00 on the first day of every month.
The configuration is indeed at 8:00 on the first day of each month, but I don't know why it hasn't been automatically executed since June, or could you tell me where to check the backend logs。
Could your server have been experiencing an outage at that time in both July, August, and September?
I do not know which other server logs will contain information relevant to the automation rules.
If you have a valid license and are using a version of Jira that is still supported, I recommend that you have your Jira Administrators contact Atlassian Support directly to get more help at
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
It would be helpful to the community if you can report back here what you learn from Atlassian support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.