I cannot add a label to an individual blog post. I can add a label to the blog.
@Jens Haulund welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Labels are added AFTER the blog or page has been published. You can do it by pressing the 'L' on your keyboard or clicking on the +Add label dialog on the bottom of the blog page.
I hope this helps!
Thanks Andy - This only labels the blog. I want to label individual blog posts.
@Jens Haulund I'm not sure what the issue is, but on that same page I posted in the screenshot above I just added 3 labels with no problems. Are you using the word 'tag' and 'label' in a different context than I am understanding?
See below.
@Andy Gladstone I can also add the labels to the blog. It is the individual blog COMMNENTS I want to label.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.