Hi community,
I try to use SSH to clone repository from Ubuntu 14.04 without any success. The same repository is cloned using WIN10 (via Sourcetree app)
Bitbucket is unaccusable via Firefox, I got "Something went wrong" message (error code: 77ee9a4077b9488b93b0e310c7438f59).
When I ping Bitbucket via"ping www.bitbucket.org" I have no ping problems via Ubuntu.
To config the connection, I performed the steps in the link:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/set-up-personal-ssh-keys-on-linux/
On testing the connection via "ssh -T git@bitbucket.org" command I got:
cisys@cisystems-HP-EliteDesk-800-G1-TWR:~/.ssh$ ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
/home/cisys/.ssh/config: line 2: Bad configuration option: addkeystoagent
/home/cisys/.ssh/config: terminating, 1 bad configuration options
So I deleted the line "AddKeysToAgent yes", so it won't throw any error, but the "ssh -T git@bitbucket.org" command is stuck (no answer is returned)! Entering the command "ssh -vT git@bitbucket.org" (with 'v' flag) throw me the following data, but still stuck on the last line:
EliteDesk:~$ ssh -vT git@bitbucket.org
OpenSSH_6.6.1, OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014
debug1: Reading configuration data /home/cisys/.ssh/config
debug1: /home/cisys/.ssh/config line 1: Applying options for bitbucket.org
debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for *
debug1: Connecting to bitbucket.org [104.192.141.1] port 22.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: identity file /home/cisys/.ssh/bitbucket_work type -1
debug1: identity file /home/cisys/.ssh/bitbucket_work-cert type -1
debug1: Enabling compatibility mode for protocol 2.0
debug1: Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_6.6.1p1 Ubuntu-2ubuntu2.11
What can solve the issue?