Dear All,
I have integrated a Jira project with Jira Align. The sync seems to work fine where If I create a feature in Jira Align, it syncs back in Jira successfully.
If I open the Issue detail screen in Jira Align, I can see the button - View in Jira, clicking which takes me to the Jira screen where the Jira Epic got created via the connector.
Can someone please help me which field or what is the name of the link that I should be looking for in Jira, clicking which takes me back to the Jira Align feature details screen?
I can't seem to recollect what that field is called in Jira? I am not able to also see that link anywhere on my issue details screen in Jira project too, so clearly I am missing a small part in the configuration
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Mit