Is it possible to have two scrum boards where JIRAs marked as 'done' in one board become 'Backlog' for the other board?
For instance, assume the work flow transitions to be "Open/InProgress/Reopened --> Resolved --> Closed". I have one board for the development team and another board for Testing. In the Dev Team's scrum board 'Resolved' status is mapped as 'Done' and in Testing Team's scrum board. 'Resolved' status is mapped to 'ToDo' and 'Closed' to 'Done'.
Since the filters in these two boards cannot be mutually exclusive (Resolved issues need to be in both the boards), I doubt if I can create two independent scrum boards where sprint creation in one does not impact the other. I think I can overcome this by turning on parallel sprint but I prefer not to use that as it allows each board owners to start mutiple sprints on their own which may cause other process issues for us.
Any thoughts/suggestions?